Move pagetypes to another namespace

Aug 27, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Hello! I am working on a project where I need to move the pagetypes to another folder (and also namespaces).

When I do so I get an error saying "An item with the same key has already been added"

I got the same error as described here: http://pagetypebuilder.codeplex.com/workitem/9116

Is it not supported to move pagetypes to another namespace?

Regards, Anders

Server Error in '/' Application.

An item with the same key has already been added.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\09169004\dc1fc79e\App_global.asax.l8w7abpf.0.cs    Line: 0

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.]
   System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) +12758960
   PageTypeBuilder.PageTypeResolver.AddPageType(Int32 pageTypeID, Type pageTypeType) +99
   PageTypeBuilder.Synchronization.PageTypeSynchronizer.AddPageTypesToResolver(List`1 pageTypeDefinitions) +188
   PageTypeBuilder.Initializer.Initialize(InitializationEngine context) +126
   EPiServer.Framework.Initialization.InitializationEngine.InitializeModules() +647
   EPiServer.Framework.Initialization.InitializationEngine.Initialize(HostType hostType) +115
   EPiServer.Framework.Initialization.InitializationModule.Initialize(HostType hostType) +199
   EPiServer.Framework.Initialization.InitializationModule.FrameworkInitialization(HostType hostType) +64
   EPiServer.Global..ctor() +74
   ASP.global_asax..ctor() in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\09169004\dc1fc79e\App_global.asax.l8w7abpf.0.cs:0

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck) +0
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache) +117
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache) +247
   System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) +106
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes) +12738733
   System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture) +28
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.CreateNonPublicInstance(Type type, Object[] args) +83
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +315
   System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +375

[HttpException (0x80004005): Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +11700896
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +141
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +4869125